skip to main | skip to sidebar

3 is the magic number

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ooh yeah..just a little more under my chin will ya?


Posted by JonDavid and Karissa at 7:10 PM
Labels: ooh yeah..just a little more under my chin will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

JonDavid and Karissa
Karissa I have a 1 1/2 year old who, has the best moments of all time and all I try to do is capture them and share them with you, my readers. I am married to an incredible man from Norway. Which offers me a lot of incintive to keep this blog updated, as much of the family lives far, far away. I am a mixture of a lot of things...a stay at home mom, a massage therapist on a long loa, a part time Colon Therapist and a cook! What I do best is cook! So, I am actually in the middle of writing my own cookbook and although it may take me several years to finish it, the point is, I started it! When I look at this small family I have been apart of creating, I feel as though I am too blessed to really be here. And I desire to be the best steward possible with each and every second I have with them on this earth! "What if I fail", is often my thought. And then I remember, "oh yeah, I will and it is OK!", because my Pappa God, is the only perfect parent and I can fall on Him for all I lack! So, that is me, learning to grow and be great, but remembering I am small and He is GREAT!
View my complete profile

My interests

  • A Year of CrockPotting
    A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
    10 months ago
  • The Wonder Years
    Closing Remarks
    13 years ago

friends and families to treasure

  • http://wjknight.blogspot.com/2008/06/food-for-thought.html
  • http://www.craftykorisa.blogspot.com
  • http://www.aspenspin.com
  • http://holyexperience.blogspot.com
  • http://davidlangager.blogspot.com
  • http://www.jenfindingherway.blogspot.com
  • http://www.colesgrowing.blogspot.com
  • http://www.herroyalexcitedness.blogspot.com
  • http://www.rapleycrew.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (49)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (31)
      • proud fathers
      • mmm...
      • aunt maggie and the new prince
      • little bitty
      • hunh.....
      • proud 'opa' on grandfather's day..yipee
      • but tasha, more bath shots, the dog is involved th...
      • ethan's first bath
      • mom tells the best jokes:)
      • ooh yeah..just a little more under my chin will ya?
      • it doesn't take much to make me smile..
      • 'just reach for the light, little one, the light...'
      • stylin' it ethan style
      • i'm realy not sad, just hungry
      • Nothing like a baby in moonlight
      • days before snow arrives
      • sunglasses for photo light therapy (jaundice)
      • sunglasses for photo light therapy (jaundice)
      • BABY SNOW ARRIVES!
      • Mommy and Daddy love me so much
      • The facts...
      • Love the hat.
      • I'm so tired.
      • Look at my headful of hair.
      • Weighing in.
      • Hello Everybody!
      • Man, it's cold out here.
      • Wink, Wink
      • The perfect little family
      • Labor of love
      • And a baby makes 3....
 

Sonific SongSpot