Thursday, August 23, 2007

6-8 weeks old!

I am getting way too big for my cradle. My swaddling days are over. I wonder what new tricks they will come up with to get me to sleep now? Snug as a bug in a rug! AND my pacifier won't fall out!
As you can see I am not yet awake, but apparently, my dad woke up with the roosters from the happy farm on my shirt .
My first night in my crib and now I sleep 8 hours a night and 3-4 hour naps! Who knew belly sleeping could be soooooo great. Well, if my "GREAT" grandparents and Geat, Great grandparents, as well as my own mom and dad and their parents, all slept great on their bellies...it must be GREAT!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the picture of you and JD at the top of your page! I'm so glad Ethan is sleeping through the night, I can't wait until Ava is there. Soon and very soon....

Love to you!