sitting pretty
(you have to click on this picture to see my cute smile.)

sitting tall

sitting happy

driving my car!

Things are getting pretty interesting at the
Adnevik home. Our lovely little guy is developing quit a character! At 8 weeks old we found him turning over from his belly to his back...that was exciting stuff! That same night he did a 180 degree turn on his belly. Two nights ago he laughed out loud for the first time and then started to babble on and on, also for the first time. Jon David and I were so excited we could hardly stand it. He has been following objects with his eyes for a long time now and really
studies our faces and tries to imitate us. He is so much fun and more adorable everyday! Yesterday, we went to the pediatrician and discovered he weights 12 lbs now!
Jon
david and I are really starting to get into a decent groove. He has been so helpful and doing all he can to
relieve me. Today, for instance, he got up extra early to go to work and then came home at 8 am so that i could go to my favorite yoga/stretching class for an hour.
Tomorrow, he is coming home in the heat of the day ( so that he doesn't get overheated working outside) so that i can get some shopping done and enjoy some free time! I can't wait!
By the way, i have these fun video shots of
ethan and i can't seem to figure out if you can upload that onto blog spot. Does any body know how?
Talk to you soon
2 comments:
I'm SO glad you sent the link to these awesome pictures! I looked at all of your posts, from today back to the very beginning. What a gorgeous family! I really need to come over or meet you for lunch. James gets back from India on Wednesday, so maybe my life will get back to "normal" after that. I miss you!
Please post a picture of your new hair-do!
I can't wait to get together when you get back..
xoxo
elise
Post a Comment