Here he is ladies and gentlemen! Our beautiful baby has cut his very first, two teeth. I guess he wrote in to Santa early! He really was a good sport about it. Either those "Hylands" tablets really are incredible, or he is like his mama and has a high pain tolerance!
PS. Who can guess where the title/quote on my last blog come from?
4 comments:
Karissa light that shines so bright... Thank you for beaming in my life.
hey! I'm Jenny's friend, korisa.... you sound like you are living in my world. Go ahead and LOVE staying at home as much as you can........it just gets better!!!
Well, i have been meaning to meet you!By the looks of "your world", I'd have to say...yours looks alot more glamorouse and completly out of my skill level!One day, maybe.
I will take your advice and love it as long as i can!
The title/quote... would that be 'Dances with Wolves'? (Although I think you've got the gender wrong)
Love ya, miss ya.
Brian and Mary
Post a Comment