Monday, May 26, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things!


Ethan loves drumming, dancing, eating and playing with auntie Kristina!

4 comments:

craftykorisa said...

I love the video. Grab him, kiss him, and enjoy him!

It goes by too fast......I'm already getting sentimental about mine and they are only 21 months and almost 3.

JonDavid and Karissa said...

i hate that no body ever comments on my blog! You are so great! Thanks.

I know, Ethan is turning one next week! I cannot believe this. I am so not sure if i am happy about it. Really sad. What happened to my baby/

craftykorisa said...

I know what you mean about comments. I was tickled pink to see yours this morning.....and you like my new site. We all need confirmation and praise, I suppose!

I hope some of my posts can be helpful to you now. I just put a fruit salad post that maybe you can use and I'm sure there will be others.

Happy Early Birthday to Ethan! I'd love to meet you too. Can I link you on my site under my friend blogs?

JonDavid and Karissa said...

You sure can! I need to do that to.
Happy blogging!