Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Best Day!

We went to the Zoo last week and we had the most incredible day EVER! I had no idea we would have so much fun. The anticipation on Ethan's face when we pulled up was priceless! I wish i could have captured that as we got out of the car and walked in. These are the days to love!
This certainly captures the joy and fun we had.





There is nothing like having the best day as a mom!

Ethan's favorite bear to hug!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. So fun to see the pictures from your day at the zoo. I have been eagerly waiting for you to update your blog, and I was very excited when I checked it and saw all the new pictures. Thank you. Love from Hanne-Gudveig

Anonymous said...

Oh, so fun to see all the pictures from your day at the zoo!! We can see you all had a good time!! And Ethan is quite a big boy now! I check your blog almost every day, and it is so fun to see when something new turns up!!
Love from Laila!

JonDavid and Karissa said...

gosh, you guys are so inspiring me to be better at updating the blog. I get so busy i forget that i have one, lately. thanks for encouraging me!

Wenche said...

Finally more ativity from you and Ethan!! :-) Thanks for sharing pictures from zoo.. Ethan has a very expressive face, it is not difficult to see he had a great time... :-) Many hugs from me